Urgently needed UI Developer with Angular js

va...@tanuinfotech.com

Nov 30, 2015, 11:14:39 AM11/30/15
to AngularJS

Hello,

Greetings for the Day,

Please send me your consultants’ profiles if you think this project is of interest to your consultant and I would be very happy to take the next steps. Please share your profiles or your consultants’ profiles at va...@tanuinfotech.com, please feel free to contact me at 937-760-1192

NEED VISA COPY to submit the profile.

Position: UI Developer with Angular js

Location: Seattle, WA

Duration: 9+ Months

•4+ years' experience in similar related positions utilizing the below skills
•AngularJS experience - Required
•JavaScript - Required
•NodeJS experience - Required
•REST and building API servers
•HTML 5 , LESS , Bootstrap and CSS 3, and responsive design - Required
•Cross-browser application development including mobile
•Basic security knowledge
•Agile Methodologies

Warm Regards,

Vani M

va...@tanuinfotech.com

TANU INFOTECH

Office: 937-760-1192

jo...@mediacrumb.com

Nov 30, 2015, 7:22:00 PM11/30/15
to AngularJS
Can we get this deleted

John Maxwell

Nov 30, 2015, 10:24:22 PM11/30/15
to ang...@googlegroups.com
On 11/30/2015 07:21:59 PM, jo...@mediacrumb.com wrote:
> Can we get this deleted
>
> On Monday, November 30, 2015 at 10:14:39 AM UTC-6,
> va...@tanuinfotech.com
> wrote:
[snip]

Why pick on this one in particular? At least he's looking for Angular
developers, unlike some of the bottom-feeders who've spammed the list
looking for completely unrelated skills.

-John

--
John Maxwell KB3VLL jm...@jmaxhome.com

"Usenet: wisdom in homeopathic doses."