ngSwitchWhen + ngInclude on same element in v1.2

Ben Nadel

Sep 11, 2013, 11:36:00 AM9/11/13
to ang...@googlegroups.com
Sorry I don't have a Plunkr for this; but, someone point out to me that ngSwitchWhen and ngInclude no longer work properly when on the same element. Such as:

Is this a bug? Or some unfortunate byproduct of the fact that (from what I can see) both ngSwitchWhen and ngInclude can have animations?

I have a LOT of code that combines switch/includes; so, I'm very interested to know if going to be a problem when upgrading.

Thanks!
Ben Nadel

ps. Sorry if this is not the right place to start this kind of discussion. If there is a different forum for pre-release stuff, let me know!

David Kingsbury

Sep 12, 2013, 9:20:05 AM9/12/13
to ang...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ben,