How to restore database before executing test in protractor

Rashmi Singh

Feb 26, 2015, 6:07:24 AM2/26/15
to ang...@googlegroups.com
I have written E2E tests in Protractor which uses node to run through webdriver.

Now I have some inserts tests which will insert the data and create user.

Now if I run the case for the first time it will pass but when I will rerun the test it will fail as it will already present.

Expected : I need to restore my MSSQL DB when ever the tests in protractor start.

Present : I am doing manually by restoring the test.

Is there any way that I can restore the DB through protractor or Node ?