Urgent need of Embedded Developer-Illinois/Skokie

Amit Kumar

Jul 1, 2016, 12:23:48 PM7/1/16
to amit....@rgtalent.com

Hi,

Please send resume only at amit....@rgtalent.com

Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients, details given below.

If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer details as well if any.

Job Title        - Embedded Developer

Location        - IL-Illinois/Skokie

Duration       - 6 Months

MOI              - Tel + F2F

Requirements and Qualifications:

We are seeking a Sr. Developer to assist our nanotechnology start-up client with embedded systems programming (incl., programming instrument control, feedback control, processing, and integration) and development of Windows Applications.

The successful candidate should have:

·     5+ years of C, C++ programming experience

·     3+ years embedded programming experience

·     Excellent documentation and communication skills

·     A passion for technology and innovation

·     Part-time opportunity working 3 days/week