Rendering and Displaying Complex JSON through Angular

NISHANK YADAV

Apr 22, 2018, 3:59:52 AM4/22/18
to Angular and AngularJS discussion
Hi,
I am getting error in the jsfiddle. Please can you help me out in displaying the data of JSON and tell me where I am going wrong as I am new to Coding. Here's the link of the fiddle: http://jsfiddle.net/absr787h/11/. I got a challenge which i needed to complete in ReactJs but I am doing it through AngularJs but not getting the desired output. I am also attaching the test if anyone is interested to complete this.

Looking forward for your kind support.

ReactJsTest.docx

Tito

Apr 22, 2018, 1:07:31 PM4/22/18
to Angular and AngularJS discussion
notice the errors in the console. all kinds of errors. fix those and you will fix your issues

Sander Elias

Apr 23, 2018, 10:11:25 AM4/23/18
to Angular and AngularJS discussion
Hi Nishank,
this code in your fiddle is faulty:

$scope.Customers = [

Listing: {
        ID
: 1,

Type: "Exclusive",

Transaction: "Rent",

Price: 100000,

OpenHouses: [{

Date: "15/10/2020",

That is not how an array works. You should either, make it an object, or wrap the listing inside an object.

Regards
Sander