Highlight search text in the search results using angularJS filter

Anshul Ghorawat

Oct 13, 2017, 7:27:32 AM10/13/17
to Angular and AngularJS discussion

I've an input box which is used to filter out the results among the overall results displayed. I've a filter 'startWith' for that. Now, I need to highlight the search text among the search results displayed in angularJS.

For e.g., when I type 'o' in the search box, it should highlight 'O' of the Orange displayed.

Could you please help me achieve this?

plnkr code

Sander Elias

Oct 15, 2017, 3:38:37 AM10/15/17
to Angular and AngularJS discussion
Hi Anshul,

Your plunker is not working! Sorry, but I don't have the time to debug your plunker for issues that are not related to your question.

Regards
Sander