tooltip not showing complete text of a long word

balu t

Jul 7, 2015, 2:53:51 PM7/7/15
to ang...@googlegroups.com
Can some one tell me why tooltip is not able to show complete text of a really long word

for the below line of code

I can even contain HTML. <a href="#" tooltip="thisisaverylongwordwhichneedstobeshownastooltiptext" tooltip-placement="bottom">Check me out!</a>

i can only see "thisisaverylongwordwhichneedstob" when i hover over the link

please check this plnkr link

Appreciate any response in this

Sander Elias

Jul 8, 2015, 6:16:58 AM7/8/15
to ang...@googlegroups.com
Hi Balu,

Seems to be a limit in the bootstraps CSS. If you remove the bootstrap.css from your page, it works well. (ugly, but well..)
I checked the ui-tt's code, and could not find anything that can cause this, so you might want to take this issue to the bootstrap team.

Regards
Sander

balu t

Jul 8, 2015, 11:20:21 AM7/8/15
to ang...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Sander :)

Appreciate your respone :) Will post this as an issue .

Thanks
balu