Confirm failing tests for svg namespace with transcludes

Doug Chamberlain

Oct 21, 2016, 3:06:22 AM10/21/16
to Angular
Can someone please confirm on a fresh local build of angularjs 1.5.8 that 2 unit tests are failing?

 $compile svg namespace transcludes should handle foreignObject FAILED
 $compile svg namespace transcludes should handle custom svg containers that transclude to foreignObject that transclude html FAILED

Ironically, at my office we use svg with angular and this has plagued us since 1.3.20  I would love to be the hero who fixes these ;)

Pete Bacon Darwin

Oct 21, 2016, 3:10:40 AM10/21/16
to Angular
Hi Doug
We do not allow commits to master that do not pass our CI build, which should run all these tests. See https://travis-ci.org/angular/angular.js
If this test is failing locally for you, it might be due to running it on a different browser than we test against?
Pete

Doug Chamberlain

Oct 21, 2016, 3:58:36 PM10/21/16
to Angular
Perfect. I expected the CI would not allow it. Where are the browser versions listed? Since Chrome auto-updates I'm not sure how I will need to handle this.