Angular Codelab

aayush arora

Jun 11, 2018, 1:12:29 PM6/11/18
to Angular and AngularJS discussion

Hi everyone,

I am an Open Source Enthusiast and an Angular lover. I have created a codelab based on Angular Elements and want to submit it to google codelabs. I am unaware of the procedure.
It will be great if anybody can help in that.

Here is the codelab https://angularboy.com/#0

Looking for feedback as well.

Thanks
Aayush

Sander Elias

Jun 12, 2018, 1:29:27 AM6/12/18
to Angular and AngularJS discussion
Hi Aayush,

I have no idea on how the vetting process on google code-labs works. I will ask around and let you know. As you are trying to add an angular code-lab I will ask the team.

Regards
Sander

aayush arora

Jun 12, 2018, 3:23:45 PM6/12/18
to Angular and AngularJS discussion
Hi Sander,

Thanks for the quick reply.
Looking forward to this :)

aayush arora

Jun 18, 2018, 1:20:31 PM6/18/18
to Angular and AngularJS discussion
Hi Sander,

Have you got any updates regarding this from the team?
I am looking forward for publishing it, so that it can help the community.

Thanks :)

Sander Elias

Jun 19, 2018, 3:47:50 AM6/19/18
to Angular and AngularJS discussion
Hi Aayush,

Yes, and no. I have learned a bit more about the code-labs. Those are run by the polymer team. But I have not found an easy entry point to add your code-lab to the official code-labs site (that is your original question, right?).
Everything from the code-labs is in open-source, except for that last part. I just have asked the polymer team, perhaps they know more.

Regards
Sander

aayush arora

Jun 21, 2018, 12:12:46 PM6/21/18
to Angular and AngularJS discussion
Hi Sander,

I myself is stuck at the last step and don't have any contacts that can guide me further.
I hope, if you can connect me with someone who can provide me the next steps.

PS: I have shared it with angular team a week back but still waiting for their response.

Thanks

Sander Elias

Jun 22, 2018, 1:07:36 AM6/22/18
to Angular and AngularJS discussion
Hi Aayush,

Yes, I was referred to the Code-labs -author list as the place you should turn to.

Regards
Sander

Sander Elias

Jul 17, 2018, 12:41:36 AM7/17/18
to Angular and AngularJS discussion
Hi Aayush,

I got the ball rolling, and now we have an official way to add code-labs!
Took a bit of time, but there you go!

Regards
Sander

aayush arora

Aug 9, 2018, 10:17:39 AM8/9/18
to ang...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sander,
Thanks for your help and support.
It is successfully published on Google Codelabs now.

Please share this with the community and here, is the tweet regarding this :)
I am looking for creating more codelabs in future.

Thanks

Aayush Arora
Google Summer Of Code 2016, Fossasia
B.tech , Information Technology
JSS ACADEMY OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION ,NOIDA