How to use React package in Angular 5 projects

Vishnu

May 18, 2018, 9:45:49 AM5/18/18
to Angular and AngularJS discussion
Hi guys, I need to implement a facebook like mention option in one of my applications with angular 5. So I just googled some of the packages but wasnt working fine, and now am just going through the https://www.draft-js-plugins.com/plugin/mention.
So can you help me to inject a react package and work  in my angular 5 app.

Tito

May 18, 2018, 2:54:16 PM5/18/18
to Angular and AngularJS discussion
have you looked at ment.io ?

Tito

May 19, 2018, 2:18:20 AM5/19/18
to Angular and AngularJS discussion

Vishnu

May 21, 2018, 1:51:46 AM5/21/18
to ang...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tito, I just went through ment.io, It meets all my requirement but it only have support for Angular JS, so need to know whether it will work smoothly in angular 5 apps & If yes, How?

Tito

May 21, 2018, 1:47:47 PM5/21/18
to Angular and AngularJS discussion
have you tried it in angular 5? and if you have tried it does it work? if it does not work, I would fork that puppy so that it works for Angular 5

https://jeff-collins.github.io/ment.io/#/