accordian control in angular2

Prayag Ganoje

Jul 25, 2016, 4:24:31 PM7/25/16
to AngularJS
Hello,

Is there any way to create Accordian using Angular2 created using CLI ?

Pawel Kozlowski

Jul 25, 2016, 4:42:03 PM7/25/16
to ang...@googlegroups.com
You can't "create" (in the sense "generate) "an accordion from CLI but
you can certainly use any of the existing libraries, ex.:
https://ng-bootstrap.github.io/#/components/accordion

Cheers,
Pawel

On Mon, Jul 25, 2016 at 10:24 PM, Prayag Ganoje <prayag...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is there any way to create Accordian using Angular2 created using CLI ?
>
> --

AngularJS book:
http://www.packtpub.com/angularjs-web-application-development/book
Looking for bootstrap-based widget library for AngularJS?
http://angular-ui.github.com/bootstrap/

Prayag Ganoje

Jul 25, 2016, 7:59:35 PM7/25/16
to AngularJS
I have created Angular2 CLI application.
ref: https://github.com/valor-software/ng2-bootstrap
then: npm install ng2-bootstrap --save
then: <alert type="info">Hello from ng2-bootstrap {{ date.toDateString() }}</alert>
    <datepicker [(ngModel)]="date" showWeeks="true"></datepicker>
  /* src/app/home/home.ts */
  import {AlertComponent, DATEPICKER_DIRECTIVES} from 'ng2-bootstrap/ng2-bootstrap';
  @Component({
    directives: [
      AlertComponent, DATEPICKER_DIRECTIVES
      ]