i made a quiz game with angularjs

Gabriel Ferreira

Sep 15, 2017, 6:39:31 PM9/15/17
to Angular and AngularJS discussion
Hi everyone. I am here to present you a work i've done with AngularJS.

3 years ago, me and my friends played lolquiz (League of Legends Quiz), a windows phone game that eventually got a release for android. The game was really fun to play with friends and pretty simple, but had a big issue, outdated data. 2 years ago, spontaneously, I thought that it would be possible to reproduce that lolquiz game, with a Java back-end that sincronizes data automatically with LOL API, and with a AngularJS front-end.
I decided to try it out, and i came up with this browser game that runs on any device that has a browser and internet access. I finished my work 3 months ago, and i decided to host it, and show it to League of Legends API team, and to AngularJS team.

I can share the code if you would like. The game link is lolquiz.eu

To clarify, top left corner it is lifes available, and top right corner is completed level streak.

Thanks for your attention.