Angular not working in Internet Explorer Enterprise Mode 8

Deepa Venkatesalu

Jun 17, 2017, 3:23:40 PM6/17/17
to Angular and AngularJS discussion

Hi ,

Angular js not working in Internet Explorer 11 ENABLED with Enterprise mode of 8 for the web application.
but working in normal IE 8, but not in Enterprise mode of 8 ON. enhancement should go to production, but im struckup in this issue.
 Please guide me.

Lucas Lacroix

Jun 17, 2017, 4:52:12 PM6/17/17
to Angular and AngularJS discussion

I can't say for certain, but I don't believe anything under ie9 will work with many modern frameworks. Earlier browsers just did not have the Javascript and DOM functionality.

If you have some console logs, maybe someone can suggest what you could do but I would not get my hopes up.

Lucas Lacroix
Computer Scientist
Advanced Technology Division, MEDITECH