How to force angular engine to FAIL with error in case of particular template includes NOT-EXISTING-ELEMENT?

DrSwobodziczka GameAccount

Jun 16, 2017, 1:41:55 PM6/16/17
to Angular and AngularJS discussion
Hi there!

Is it possible to force my angular application to fail with error IF particular HTML template includes some Unknown tag - for which angular failed to find some derived or custom directive?

It's bit annoying that if for example

1) I defined directive <my-directive></my-directive>
2) BUT used it not accurately in the the template (by misspelling it ex: <my-drective></my-drective>)
3) AND angular silently ignores the fact

I know the compilation flow is like describbed in http://www.benlesh.com/2013/08/angular-compile-how-it-works-how-to-use.html. From there I can imply that unfortunately not-matched-elements will be ignored and no error will be raised. But maybe somehow Can I configure my angular app to fail?

br!

Rafał