Making every input control its own FormGroup

Fred Szelag

May 11, 2018, 3:31:43 AM5/11/18
to Angular and AngularJS discussion
Hello!

Does anyone know if there are performance issues related to having multiple FormGroups on a site?

I'm currently developing an Angular application and am considering making a component for each input type (text, radio, etc.). The reason for this is that the application is a large form with a LOT of moving parts and it will be easier to nest components than duplicating HTML all over the place. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Sander Elias

May 11, 2018, 9:54:52 AM5/11/18
to Angular and AngularJS discussion
Hi Fred,

Yes, there is a performance penalty, but it's very marginal. I highly doubt you will be able to even measure it.

Regards
Sander

Fred Szelag

May 14, 2018, 4:30:07 PM5/14/18