AngularJS D3 Treemap Directive

Arman Didandeh

Feb 27, 2015, 5:04:09 PM2/27/15
to ang...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,

I am trying to create a zoomable treemap directive out of Mike Bostock's example but for some weird reason, I am stuck with all the rects and texts jammed on top of one another.

So I decided to create it as a local single html file to see if I am changing something in the directive, but got the same result.

Here is a plunker with basically the same code:

http://plnkr.co/edit/ONsDhXnQ1joJcJpQvLWy?p=preview

As far as I could say after a simple debug, the x and y scales when called in the rect and text functions are the source of this problem, due to all the attributes of d being the same for different d's. This left me with only one option which is the layout function is the culprit. However I cannot find out why!

Your help would be very much appreciated.