Angular with prerendered HTML pages

Lula

Apr 13, 2018, 8:28:10 AM4/13/18
to Angular and AngularJS discussion
Hi,

I have a prerendered page in html - it's loading from a different system with data in a table. Is it possible in Angular to bind to an object the data from HTML?

Thanks,
Lula

Sander Elias

Apr 15, 2018, 1:29:37 AM4/15/18
to Angular and AngularJS discussion
Hi Lula,

Yes, that is possible. Not the usual way to  go with an angular page, but whole well possible,  Keep in mind that angular will replace the content of the app's element with its own.

Regards
Sander

Lula

Apr 18, 2018, 7:02:17 AM4/18/18
to Angular and AngularJS discussion
Hi Sander,

Thank you for your reply. I have been looking how to achieve this and I can't find any information. If you have a moment to give me some tips I would appreciate a lot.

Thanks,
Lula

Sander Elias

Apr 19, 2018, 8:54:20 AM4/19/18
to Angular and AngularJS discussion
Remind me next week, when I'm back home from ngConf

Lula

Jun 14, 2018, 5:04:44 AM6/14/18
to Angular and AngularJS discussion
Hi,

Just wanted to check if you'd be able to shed some light on this topic. Thank you! :)

Lula

Sander Elias

Jun 14, 2018, 11:20:37 AM6/14/18
to Angular and AngularJS discussion
Hi Lula,

Can you post a sample table, preferably on something like stackblitz/plunker. As close to what you need to process as possible would help a lot.

Regards
Sander