How to change entry file (landing page) in intellij

honey asin

Dec 13, 2017, 10:54:05 AM12/13/17
to Angular and AngularJS discussion
Hi,

I have created a "static web project" in intelliJ configured to work with AngularJS.
If it has index.html in project directory it's working fine(landing page). And if I remove it from directory structure, it gives 404 error.
Okay let index.html be there but I want some other page "say home.html to be landing page."
Guess I have to do something in workspace.xml file. But exactly what I can't figure out.
I tried by changing <"entry"> tag inside <"file"> tag in workspace.xml to home.html, but didn't work out.

Thank You
Honey Asin