multi-image carousel

Neil Camara

Apr 14, 2014, 2:55:47 PM4/14/14
to ang...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,

I'm new to Angular. I've made a design layout. I have part of the page which shows multiple thumbnails. It's actually retrieved via REST call. What I'd like to achieve is to have each thumbnail is clickable as well as all the images are scrollable left to right.

Here is a screenshot of the app I'm building.

I was thinking ng-repeat. I also researched but couldn't find an angular solution. I found a solution but it's jquery. http://sorgalla.com/jcarousel/examples/connected-carousels/

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Neil

Kamal

Apr 14, 2014, 3:19:40 PM4/14/14
to ang...@googlegroups.com
Neil,

I was able to find some thing that would fit your needs at http://gilbox.github.io/kinetic-slider/, if you want to have a look at some other things please ref http://ngmodules.org/tags/carousel. If you still need a customized implementation, do let me know.

Regards,
Kamal

Kamal

Apr 14, 2014, 3:34:46 PM4/14/14
to ang...@googlegroups.com
You can have a look at this too http://vasyabigi.github.io/angular-slick/

Neil Camara

Apr 14, 2014, 3:59:00 PM4/14/14
to ang...@googlegroups.com
Awesome! I'll play with them! Thank you so much!!!