ngAnimate inconsistencies across Angular versions

Gabriel Aszalos

Apr 23, 2014, 4:45:51 AM4/23/14
to ang...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys!

Just thought I'd share a small issue (?) I've run across Angular 1.2.9 that does not occur in 1.2.13 for some reason - might be worth looking at. I'm also open to thoughts, ideas or suggestions. The issue is located here: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/23176807/angularjs-only-first-element-in-ng-repeat-animates and the code (style and JS) is to be found in the comments which contain a link to the full repo.

The answer demonstrates the difference between the two versions. I would be very interested to know if I have misunderstood anything or if this is an issue that you should maybe look into. I love Angular but one of the most essential points to me in building SPAs is having the ability to (easily, or not) animate page transitions, elements or chains of both.

Thanks!

Gabriel Aszalos

Apr 24, 2014, 4:55:58 AM4/24/14
to ang...@googlegroups.com