ngDialog confirm multiple click

Lasith Tharindu

Dec 5, 2016, 4:58:45 AM12/5/16
to Angular
Via ngDialog popup window I am collecting data to a $scope array. If a user clicks confirm button multiple times, data will be added multiple times. I have tried ngDisable by $scope variable to disable the the button but unfortunately ngDialog popup window does not pick up scope changes until confirm function is completed

Sander Elias

Dec 5, 2016, 5:51:43 AM12/5/16
to Angular
Hi Latish,

Have you tried setting the $scope.disable = false; inside the timeout? Now the disable happens directly, and not after the timeout is finished.

Regards
Sander

Lasith Tharindu

Dec 5, 2016, 7:53:31 AM12/5/16
to Angular
Hi Sander,
 I have tried that and it's not working. and also i have tried <button ng-click="submit(); $event.stopPropagation()" ng-disabled="disable">submit</button> also

Regards,
Lasith

Sander Elias

Dec 9, 2016, 1:02:09 AM12/9/16