Official tutorial does not make sense.

Niklas Rammerstorfer

May 24, 2016, 10:09:56 AM5/24/16
to AngularJS
I have been following the tutorial under: angularjs.org/tutorial

Everything went well until the step from step 7 to step 8.
Suddenly there are other file names used. The github change view does not make sense either.

There suddenly are components used. It is neither explained what components are nor stated that they from now on will be used in this tutorial.

Please help :/

Sander Elias

May 24, 2016, 11:59:37 PM5/24/16
to AngularJS
Hi Niklas,

Apparently the tutorial is being updated to reflect the latest techniques and insights. There seem to be some oversights still in there. I'll see if I can figure out who is working on it.

Regards
Sander

Camila Vilarinho

May 25, 2016, 9:54:42 AM5/25/16