[Angular] TypeError: this.http.post(...).map is not a function

ouijden Dhm

Jun 20, 2018, 11:19:45 AM6/20/18
to Angular and AngularJS discussion

Hi everyone,

I am trying to do a post request from ANGULAR > API REST >Blockchain (hyperledger), using a reactive form with Angular 6, but when clicking in the submit button, the post request didn't work.
I need a help to resolve this problem.
Here attached some screenshot of my screen , code and error mesage ( typescript and HTML), check it out , and your suggestions are welcome.

Image bellow is the form template and the related code:

Here the typscript file, with the button submit and the service that being called

And this screenshot shows the error displayed on screen when clicking on submit button:

Your help is highly appreciated

Best,

Sander Elias

Jun 22, 2018, 2:35:06 PM6/22/18
to Angular and AngularJS discussion
Hi ouijden,

I suspect you have upgraded to a newer version of RX, (ar at least you should) This version works a little bit different. have a look at the migration documentation.

Regards
Sander