looking for an angular2 tree control that works with SystemJS

Reza Razavipour

Jun 22, 2017, 6:32:09 PM6/22/17
to Angular and AngularJS discussion
Is anyone know of one and can recommend one? open source that is.

Sander Elias

Jun 23, 2017, 2:13:10 AM6/23/17
to Angular and AngularJS discussion
Hi Reza,

I don't think that it matters how your build your app. There is no change to the components itself that is depending on build tools.

Regards
Sander

Reza Razavipour

Jun 23, 2017, 11:09:17 AM6/23/17
to ang...@googlegroups.com
I am looking an ng2-tree. It has the issue with SystemJS.

The author is fixing the problem, saying that the node_modules/ng2-tree needs to have a bundle directory checked in as part of the distributables since the project was created using angular-cli.

It sounds like there are some changes needed to support SystemJS.
Thoughts?

Regards,
Reza

Sander Elias

Jun 23, 2017, 12:15:43 PM6/23/17
to Angular and AngularJS discussion
Hi Reza,

It sounds like there are some changes needed to support SystemJS.
Thoughts?
Yeah loads. Mostly unrelated to this ;)

Can't you just copy the component into your source-tree and include it? The library support for the CLI is not going to be here soon. The team has bigger fish to fry first.

Regards
Sander

Reza Razavipour

Jun 23, 2017, 12:25:00 PM6/23/17
to ang...@googlegroups.com
to include the whole src tree for the component in my source-tree?

Regards,
Reza

Sander Elias

Jun 23, 2017, 12:26:26 PM6/23/17
to Angular and AngularJS discussion
just the source of the component, and the stuff it depends upon.