How to implement angular-tour on a web app with many views

dn...@groveis.com

Aug 25, 2016, 7:48:31 AM8/25/16
to AngularJS
i'm trying to add a tour to a web app using the ng-tour plugin: http://daftmonk.github.io/angular-tour/
The example on the plugin home page is done on a single web page making it hard for me to figure out how to implement this on a angular web app.  I added the following to my  index.html:

my code:

adding the tour-step id to a view:

At the bottom of my index.html file:

    <tour step="currentStep">
        <virtual-step tourtip="test " tourtip-element="#e0" tourtip-next-label="next" tourtip-placement="right" tourtip-step="0" ></virtual-step>

        </tour>

Nothing happens when the app routes to the portal view...  Should I add the ng-tour tag to the individual views HTML templates instead?  I tried that initially but also couldn't make it work.