Automate the validation of protractor framework

JLyon

May 23, 2016, 3:27:15 PM5/23/16
to AngularJS
Hi all,

My requirement is to validate protractor framework itself.
How do I automate the validation of protractor framework?

Thank you.

Best regards,
JLyon

JLyon

May 23, 2016, 9:48:41 PM5/23/16
to AngularJS
I am trying to validate Protractor's intended use i.e. end to end or integration testing.

Sander Elias

May 24, 2016, 1:42:46 AM5/24/16
to AngularJS
Hi JLyon,

Oh, validate the validator, how nicely meta :)
A good start would be the test suite of protractor itself. It is in the protractor repo.

Regards
Sander

JLyon

May 24, 2016, 2:31:04 AM5/24/16
to AngularJS
Hi Sander,

Thanks for your suggestion.

Regards,
JLyon

Sander Elias

May 24, 2016, 10:14:59 AM5/24/16
to AngularJS
Hi JLyon,

Yep, that seems a good place to start. If you need more/different info regarding this, I suggest you open up an issue in that repo.

Regards
Sander

Jitendra Singh Bhati

May 24, 2016, 10:19:12 AM5/24/16