How we can do bundling in Angular Js?

naveenb...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2016, 7:39:51 AM6/30/16
to AngularJS
Hello

if i have 15-20 script file and same CSS files, to inculde in my project i have to linked these in my index.html page. but that will be very hudge code, can anyone tell me is their any way or method so that i can do bundling (Consulted file) like MVC. in angular js project

Lucas Lacroix

Jun 30, 2016, 7:52:41 AM6/30/16
to AngularJS

For the code, depends on which module system you're using.
WebPack will work with CommonJS and SystemJSBuilder will work with SystemJS. I know that WebPack can be used to pull in HTML and CSS at compile time.

Does that help?