Bundled Protractor Binary Not Working in 4.0.3

瀏覽次數:6 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Joshua Grant

未讀,
2016年8月24日 下午3:25:572016/8/24
收件者:AngularJS
I recently posted a bug on the Protractor Github project and it was suggested my issue was a support issue and not a bug. So I'll ask my question here.

Using a Windows 10 machine with Node v4.4.4, I recently updated our Protractor test project from protractor v3.3.0 to v4.0.3. Now, when I run a globally installed instance of protractor

protractor my.conf.js

everything works as before. When I run the protractor binary installed as part of the project

cd myproj
npm install
my_project/node_modules/.bin/protractor my.conf.js

I get strange behaviour. Either the test run crashes with an error 100 or all tests pass but run nearly instantly and protractor finishes with an error 100 (see attachment).

Both protractor binaries are v4.0.3.

This behaviour did not happen with protractor v3.3.0. This occurs when using Chrome and running against an instance either on a Selenium Grid or a local instance.

protractor_issue.PNG
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄