EXport NG-Table to Excel

David Billa

Apr 23, 2014, 7:47:18 AM4/23/14
to ang...@googlegroups.com
hi

is it possible to export ng-table to Excel File?

Raul Vieira

Apr 23, 2014, 8:09:06 AM4/23/14
to ang...@googlegroups.com
That sounds like a server side responsibility.

On Apr 23, 2014, at 7:47 AM, David Billa <ramasubram...@gmail.com> wrote:

hi

is it possible to export ng-table to Excel File?

Nicolas Dumont

Apr 30, 2014, 8:46:21 AM4/30/14
to ang...@googlegroups.com
I am also looking for this export function.
Have you found a solution to export all data (note I also want to have the data in other pages)?
At the same time, I'm trying to filter my data displayed (and not the data in the controller)
For example, in my controller I have a date in timestamp format, but I displayed through a filter in the format of a date (day and month in words) - as a result, the conventional filter does not work.
you know how to do this?

THX