Managing Sites in AngularJS / NodeJS

Adrien Maggio

Sep 26, 2016, 12:57:14 AM9/26/16
to AngularJS
Hello

What are the prerequisites for that Google takes into properly load sites in AngularJS (nodejs server side)
Site created by MeanJS

I ask these questions because I have problems with meta description and meta title when indexing in Google.
Do you have an idea ?

Thank you for your help

Sander Elias

Sep 29, 2016, 2:06:10 PM9/29/16
to AngularJS
Hi Adrien,

Are you asking about Angular version 1 SEO? There are solutions for that, but those are highly dependent on your app.
have you tried googling for angular SEO? it will provide a wide range of solutions. None being a real ideal solution. So it's up to you, and what's needed for your application.

Regards
Sander