Issues with RSForm

bme...@cartwrighttrans.com

Jun 2, 2013, 6:25:18 PM6/2/13
to angkor-ext...@googlegroups.com
Can this program be made to work with RSForm user registration? I need to use it to automatically register users and not the Joomla registration.

Erik Poupaert

Jun 2, 2013, 8:13:43 PM6/2/13
to angkor-ext...@googlegroups.com
It would be possible to make Angkor work with RsForm, if someone created a plugin for it. At the moment, we have only created one for Ajax Register, which seems to be one of the popular extensions to create custom user registration forms. So, there is still an alternative solution.

I have to make the same remark for Chronoforms, Breezingforms, and Fabrik. It would require to create a plugin for each. There are at least 50 popular joomla extensions that could use an Angkor plugin. However, I cannot build, maintain and support all of the these, all by myself ...

bme...@cartwrighttrans.com

Jun 3, 2013, 10:55:25 AM6/3/13
to angkor-ext...@googlegroups.com
I understand. But you could post this on your website so people like me won't purchase it hoping to get it to work with their forms program.

May I please have a refund since I will unfortunately not be able to use your product?