error when I send email remember password

Jesus Alain Rodriguez

Mar 13, 2013, 10:58:37 PM3/13/13
to angkor-ext...@googlegroups.com
When I remember the password I received the following error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class Emogrifier in /home/deshopp/public_html/portalweb/administrator/components/com_angkor/helper/emogrifier/emogrifier.php on line 43

what happen?

Erik Poupaert

Apr 2, 2013, 6:55:56 PM4/2/13
to angkor-ext...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jesus, even though we handled the issue mostly through private email, I'd better post the resolution here too. The problem is fixed now. AcyMailing uses the same solution for CSS: http://www.pelagodesign.com/sidecar/emogrifier, and loads the same emongrifier class, but from a different file. The standard PHP method to prevent loading the class twice does not help because it came from two different files (one in Angkor and one in AcyMailing). I have modified Angkor (version 2.5.12+) to inspect the symbol table through reflection and detect if the class has been loaded already. This has solved the problem. Angkor and AcyMailing manage to co-exist now, without trouble, even though they load the same external solution for CSS. Regards, Erik.