Doesn't work by using this tutorial.

Johnny K

Apr 23, 2017, 11:06:16 AM4/23/17
to Android-x86

Mauro Rossi

Apr 24, 2017, 7:21:29 AM4/24/17
to Android-x86
Using my ESP powers and looking at the edge on obliquos  the laptop screen I may have inferred (right or wrong)
that you have a Acer Predator with AMD processor,

but could you state your system specs, including GPU, which android-x86 version you have tried and if x86 (32 bit) or x86_64 (64 bit)?

If your laptop has AMD processor you should just try x86 32 bit versions
Mauro

Johnny K

Apr 27, 2017, 11:53:32 PM4/27/17
to Android-x86

Predator G9-591

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support-product/6370?b=1&pn=NX.Q07AA.001
Intel 6700HQ tried 64bit.

Windows 10 x64 with secure boot enabled.

Uefi enabled as well.

Thanks.

Johnny K

Apr 27, 2017, 11:53:39 PM4/27/17
to Android-x86
Ok I got it working dummy me. There are quite a few boot options to choose from on this laptop from booting from the uefi usb device.
I choosed the second option and bam it worked and booted right up.
to bad lastpass crashes on startup :(

Johnny K

May 1, 2017, 12:36:52 AM5/1/17
to Android-x86
Video of options I must select in order for it to work on my laptop.
Video. sorry for quality, youtube did it in 360 rather 1080p. :/
https://youtu.be/SAD8Oza55cM