Abt the accelerometer in s10 3t

mythical_tiger

Jan 17, 2012, 11:22:25 AM1/17/12
to Android-x86
Yippie, good work here.Somehow i had missed it earlier.First thing
I'll do tomorrow is download this and test.And about the
accelerometer, I came to know that it has an accelerometer for hard
drive protection.It is the same used in erstwhile Thinkpads. There was
actually a hacked driver for these thinkpads to use this accelerometer
for gaming.I had installed it on s10 3 t and they worked fine for some
games like that penguin race, car race etc; where i can tilt and
control.

If required I'll give more links..

One small question, can I install this on a SD card forever ? Because
I already have Windows 8 and Windows 7 dual boot..no more partitions
possible..(Well, I'll read the threads if answer is already there)

Chih-Wei Huang

Jan 21, 2012, 6:13:23 AM1/21/12
to andro...@googlegroups.com
2012/1/18 mythical_tiger <sisiran...@gmail.com>:

> Yippie, good work here.Somehow i had missed it earlier.First thing
> I'll do tomorrow is download this and test.And about the
> accelerometer, I came to know that it has an accelerometer for hard
> drive protection.It is the same used in erstwhile Thinkpads. There was
> actually a hacked driver for these thinkpads to use this accelerometer
> for gaming.I had installed it on s10 3 t and they worked fine for some
> games like that penguin race, car race etc; where i can tilt and
> control.
> If required I'll give more links..

Is it a linux/android driver?

> One small question, can I install this on a SD card forever ? Because
> I already have Windows 8 and Windows 7 dual boot..no more partitions
> possible..(Well, I'll read the threads if answer is already there)

You can install android-x86 to any storage, including sdcard or usb stick.
Or you can install it to an existing ntfs partition.

--
Chih-Wei
Android-x86 project