How it's possible to solve BT problem in easy mode?

Moreno Martelli

Jan 23, 2018, 8:11:49 AM1/23/18
to Android-x86
Hello!
Sorry for bad/incorrect english..
I'm a hardware tech, whit a low and old experience in compiling, patching ecc. ecc.
I installed all the variant of android x86 with good result on various type of hardware,i have about 10 pc laptop/desktop, but i not be able to solve BlueTooth problem present from 5 to 7 version of android x-86.
There is a EASY system to patch kernel,substitute driver or other magician system for solving this bug? i have many bluetooth peripheral need to be be connected togheter.
Thank's for reading...waiting for your help.. :-)

Best regards.

Moreno