Google play not working in android-x86_64-6.0-rc1 that is installed on virtual machine

vikram g n v r

Jul 30, 2016, 6:05:42 AM7/30/16
to Android-x86
I have installed android-x86_64-6.0-rc1 on virtual machine. Network Icon at the bottom indicates that the network is connected. Whenever I try to open google play it gives a message "Unfortunately, Google Play services has stopped". Please help how I can download apps on this.

Chih-Wei Huang

Jul 30, 2016, 6:15:13 AM7/30/16
to Android-x86
> I have installed android-x86_64-6.0-rc1 on virtual machine. Network Icon at the bottom indicates that the network is connected. Whenever I try to open google play it gives a message "Unfortunately, Google Play services has stopped". Please help how I can download apps on this.

A known issue.
Wait the coming -rc2 or
build the image from source.

--