installation failed please check if you have enough free disk space

Guillaume Waspy

Mar 30, 2015, 9:34:37 PM3/30/15
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Hello to you,
I have some problems with the application instalation as " brave frontier" , actually , the installation was successful, but when you first launch this one gives me the following error:
"Install error
Installation failed please check if you -have enough free disk space "
I have a 16GB blank partition EXT3 and I do not understand where does the problem.
Thank you for all the help you could bring me
(sorry for the translation I am French and my English is limited to text translation . )
Best Regards