can't make android-x86 running on virgl

jinh...@intel.com

Jun 26, 2016, 8:42:18 PM6/26/16
to Android-x86
Hi all,
I want to make some experiments on android running on virgl, and i followed the wiki on https://github.com/openthos/openthos/wiki/virtio-gpu, but it seems the system is running on llvmpipe, although "dmesg | grep drm" would show that virgl was enabled, so i wonder how to make it actually running on virgl? Thanks

Chih-Wei Huang

Jun 26, 2016, 8:44:42 PM6/26/16
to Android-x86
> Hi all,
> I want to make some experiments on android running on virgl, and i followed the wiki on https://github.com/openthos/openthos/wiki/virtio-gpu, but it seems the system is running on llvmpipe, although "dmesg | grep drm" would show that virgl was enabled, so i wonder how to make it actually running on virgl? Thanks

What is your QEMU version?

What's "cat /proc/fb"?

--
Chih-Wei