How to wake up 7.1rc2 from sleep with other hardware than powerbutton

Kossuth

Jan 22, 2018, 1:31:52 AM1/22/18
to Android-x86
Hello

I've been wondering should I be able to wake up Android x86 7.1rc2 with other hardware than physical powerbutton? I've used 7.1rc1 and rc2 on two different machines (old Fujitsu desktop tower pc and now on old laptop). I can put the machines to sleep either By app that "locks" the screen or use the hardware keyboards "sleep" button. I can then wake them up them By pressing the hardware powerbutton on the machines or with WOL packet sent By my phone. I would like to wake them up with either wired/wireless keyboard or mouse. The systems does not seem to be woken up with these at the moment.

Should 7.1rc2 wake By mouse or keyboard, or do I have to make some adjustments to the settings? What I have observed, that if I put the machine to sleep, there is a window of few second, that if I even move thee mouse, the sleep gets cancelled, but if I wait the few second, the system goes to sleep and cant be woken up By mouse or keyboard.