Re: GRUB error 15 on EEE PC 900

Chih-Wei Huang

Jun 21, 2012, 6:11:24 AM6/21/12
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Could you install ubuntu and boot up successfully?
If yes, you can then install android-x86 without
install grub, and edit ubuntu's grub.conf
to add android-x86 boot item.
(see the advanced section of GetPage for
android-x86 boot options)

--
Chih-Wei
Android-x86 project

Pedro Mol

Jun 21, 2012, 7:47:23 AM6/21/12
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Format your patition using an external tool, e.g. gparted on live Ubuntu.