Switch Launcher 7.1-rc2

Krister Hallergard

Oct 13, 2017, 5:24:14 AM10/13/17
to Android-x86
Is there an easy way to switch  between Taskbar and Launcher3?

Jon West

Oct 13, 2017, 10:29:07 AM10/13/17
to Android-x86
If you use Nova or some other launchers, you can assign the home button to launch the freeform desktop, which will launch Taskbar, and tapping home again will bring you to Nova launcher home.

Krister Hallergard

Oct 13, 2017, 1:57:16 PM10/13/17
to Android-x86
Thanks, I have installed to  PC partition, and chose Taskbar.  Cannot find a Home button!?

Doug McKeen

Oct 13, 2017, 6:35:22 PM10/13/17
to Android-x86
Settings->Apps->Gear Icon->Home app

Jon West

Oct 14, 2017, 9:54:42 AM10/14/17
to Android-x86
I made a video a while back showing the steps:
https://youtu.be/Kf76ZIz3bbQ

Krister Hallergard

Oct 14, 2017, 3:55:24 PM10/14/17
to Android-x86
Thanks guys!  Doug, just what I was looking for.  Jon, thanks for sharing.

youling 257

Oct 15, 2017, 6:54:22 AM10/15/17
to Android-x86
is there an easy way to switch "config_navBarOpacityMode" 0 and 1 ?

i use bin.mt.plus app to edit "config_navBarOpacityMode"

在 2017年10月13日星期五 UTC+8下午5:24:14,Krister Hallergard写道:
Screenshot_20171015-184048.png
Screenshot_20171015-184054.png
Screenshot_20171015-184100.png