for the shake of JHFS+ co-exist on same SSD

おとめ座ひなたぼっこ

Jan 19, 2017, 5:04:42 AM1/19/17
to Android-x86
Pls update to the latest kernel to 4.4.0.31++, other while old kernel will mess JHFS+ partition up, on the same SSD lite-on II
As I have reported with androidx86 6.0 rc1. Discover same issue by Ubuntu 14.04 kerrnel
But Ubuntu 16.04 fix this

Chih-Wei Huang

Jan 19, 2017, 11:49:27 AM1/19/17
to Android-x86
> Pls update to the latest kernel to 4.4.0.31++, other while old kernel will

You meant 4.4.31+ ?

> mess JHFS+ partition up, on the same SSD lite-on II
> As I have reported with androidx86 6.0 rc1. Discover same issue by Ubuntu
> 14.04 kerrnel
> But Ubuntu 16.04 fix this

I don't understand what issue you have.
But the 6.0-r2 release uses kernel 4.4.40
which you should try.

--
Chih-Wei
Android-x86 project

おとめ座ひなたぼっこ

Jan 19, 2017, 9:10:26 PM1/19/17
to Android-x86
The issue is strange: after booting androidx86 or ubuntu 14.04, the JHFS+ filesystem is messed, have to run DiskWarrior to fix