No sound, no microphone and no camera working in my Razer Blade 2016

Carlos Junior

Aug 16, 2017, 8:30:26 PM8/16/17
to Android-x86

I installed the The Android-x86 7.1-rc1 released in my 2016 razer blade with nvidia 1060gtx that uses Realtek High Def audio drivers. My touchscreen works  and the system runs very smooth but I get no audio, no camera and no microphone workng. Bellow is the link for the drivers of my noteboook. Can anyone help and make things work for me? I wanted to use this android full functional with sound microphone and camera working. Thanks for your support.

http://drivers.razersupport.com//index.php?_m=downloads&_a=view&parentcategoryid=620&pcid=619&nav=0,350,619&_ga=2.58510889.224626657.1502929042-1614855859.1502929028

Chih-Wei Huang

Aug 17, 2017, 3:00:28 AM8/17/17
to Android-x86
Unfortunately that's Windows's drivers
which are useless to us.
If you find the linux/android drivers, let us know.

--
Chih-Wei
Android-x86 project

Mauro Rossi

Aug 17, 2017, 6:44:39 AM8/17/17
to Android-x86
Il giorno giovedì 17 agosto 2017 02:30:26 UTC+2, Carlos Junior ha scritto:
> I installed the The Android-x86 7.1-rc1 released in my 2016 razer blade with nvidia 1060gtx that uses Realtek High Def audio drivers. My touchscreen works  and the system runs very smooth but I get no audio, no camera and no microphone workng. Bellow is the link for the drivers of my noteboook. Can anyone help and make things work for me? I wanted to use this android full functional with sound microphone and camera working. Thanks for your support.
>

> http://drivers.razersupport.com//index.php?_m=downloads&_a=view&parentcategoryid=620&pcid=619&nav=0,350,619&_ga=2.58510889.224626657.1502929042-1614855859.1502929028

Hi,
Could you please help me to check if you see 'artifacts' with

OpenGL ES 1.0 Demo by RT Studio

after cycling the demos some tiling artifacts appear with other Nvidia gpus.

Also Unity OpenGL ES 3.0 does not start, but this may not be nouveau specific issue.

Thanks
M.

Carlos Junior

Aug 19, 2017, 7:14:06 PM8/19/17
to Android-x86

Carlos Junior

Aug 19, 2017, 7:15:29 PM8/19/17
to Android-x86

Povilas Staniulis

Aug 20, 2017, 9:54:54 AM8/20/17
to andro...@googlegroups.com
On 2017.08.20 02:15, Carlos Junior wrote:
> Here is the link for Realtek high def audio drivers including Linux ones
>
> http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloadsview.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=14&PFid=24&Level=4&Conn=3&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false

Linux already has a driver for Realtek audio. What you may need is a
state file.

Try booting a regular distro and see if it has sound.

Carlos Junior

Aug 20, 2017, 4:40:24 PM8/20/17
to Android-x86
I just would like to have sound and mic working in my razer blade 2016 1060gtx Touchscreen with android 7.1 x86

youling 257

Aug 21, 2017, 7:25:46 AM8/21/17
to Android-x86
a magical thing,http://bbs.phoenixstudio.org/cn/read.php?tid=10012&fid=22&page=1
you can use google translation,ASUS notebook just started no sound after sleeping normal sound

在 2017年8月21日星期一 UTC+8上午4:40:24,Carlos Junior写道:

Mauro Rossi

Aug 21, 2017, 1:21:11 PM8/21/17
to Android-x86
Hi,
Could you please provide dmesg and logcat?

I also want to check why 1060gtx is working, because a Pascal part would require some changes in drm_gralloc
as se speak

Thanks

Mauro

Carlos Junior

Aug 21, 2017, 8:12:40 PM8/21/17
to Android-x86
How to do that procedure to send you? I would like the sound to work

youling 257

Aug 21, 2017, 11:05:33 PM8/21/17
to Android-x86
no,he used skylake Gen9 on Androidx86 7.1 rc1,isn't gtx1060
7.1 rc1 no these firmware,https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/firmware/linux-firmware.git/commit/nvidia?id=065c85fa4a2343ead20cadfe6138f7716659dfe1

在 2017年8月22日星期二 UTC+8上午1:21:11,Mauro Rossi写道:

Carlos Junior

Aug 25, 2017, 5:29:43 PM8/25/17
to Android-x86
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Povilas Staniulis

Aug 25, 2017, 9:27:18 PM8/25/17
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Please refrain from posting the same thing million times.
Installer isn't currently a priority. If you can do the installer
yourself, you're welcome to submit a patch to project maintainer.

On 2017.08.26 00:36, Carlos Junior wrote:
> My razer blade 2016 has skylake processor 6 gen and the GPU is nvidia
> 1060gtx 6gb ram. I also have a QHD+ touchscreen that Works, The olny
> thing missing is sound camera and microphone.
>
> Please also read the other post I created. How about to create a
> Windows .exe installer for android x86 distributions like Phoenix os
> x86 and remix os x86 do. We install android via Windows at the same
> partition, a folder is created like a normal program and android files
> installs inside it, a Metro boot screen is created and when you power
> on the device it ask wich OS you want to run and when you want to
> uninstall android you just go to the control panel and unistall it
> like a normal program. No need to create a new partition, use rufus to
> extract iso file and creat bootable usb stick etc. This process is too
> complicated, Please ask phoenix os x86 developer Dante to teach you
> guys how to make the Windows installer to make our install process
> easier with the new builds that will come.
> --

Message has been deleted