Problem using Exchange Email account on Lollipop (5.1-rc1)

Plamen Dimitrov

Jul 26, 2016, 10:13:53 AM7/26/16
to Android-x86
After installing and booting the Lollipop 5.1-rc1 version, I go to settings -> accoutns -> add account -> exchange to receive the error (see attached screen).

Does anyone have any idea how to circumvent this? Is this the right page to report this issue?

android-lollipop-email-crash.png

Povilas Staniulis

Jul 26, 2016, 12:52:33 PM7/26/16
to andro...@googlegroups.com
> --

Lollipop isn't supported anymore. Try Marshmallow.

Thomas B. Prost

Jul 26, 2016, 1:57:22 PM7/26/16
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Am Dienstag, den 26.07.2016, 19:52 +0300 schrieb Povilas Staniulis:
> On 2016.07.25 21:07, Plamen Dimitrov wrote:
> > After installing and booting the Lollipop 5.1-rc1 version, I go to
> > settings -> accoutns -> add account -> exchange to receive the error
> > (see attached screen).
> >
> > Does anyone have any idea how to circumvent this? Is this the right
> > page to report this issue?
(...)

> Lollipop isn't supported anymore. Try Marshmallow.

Marshmallow ...
Is there an image of Marshmallow tested with ...
Architecture: i686
CPU op-mode(s): 32-bit
Byte Order: Little Endian
CPU(s): 2