android-x86 32 bits dont boot

Juan Chaves

Nov 28, 2016, 9:04:01 AM11/28/16
to Android-x86
Hello, i tryied to install MM 32bits on Atom N570 (GMA3150) and N2600 (F*cking GMA3600) and i cant pass this screen: http://i.imgur.com/jE2aPmJ.jpg

Remix OS boot on both systems, but MM r1 and KK r4 dont boot, both still in the same screen.

Anyone can help me please?
Thanks.

Michael Goffioul

Nov 28, 2016, 9:15:05 AM11/28/16
to andro...@googlegroups.com
I don't know whether this is going to help you, but you never know...

I'm using Android-x86 on similar platforms. However, the wiring of the internal board is such that I have to disable the LVDS video output to have Android-x86 to boot properly. I understand that internally my devices have 2 displays available (one VGA and one LVDS, I believe), and Android-x86 is picking up the wrong one. To work around the problem, I add the following to the kernel command line: video=LVDS-1:d

Maybe this will also work for you.

Michael.

Juan Chaves

Nov 30, 2016, 7:54:18 AM11/30/16