Can I download binaries x86-64 Android O?

Jacob Jacobson

Oct 19, 2017, 2:22:43 PM10/19/17
to Android-x86

Does anyone have binaries for Android O for x86_64 target? Can I download from anywhere?

Binaries I created with sources from Android-x86.org do not run.

Initrd.img seems to run OK. The exec to switch_root works also.

The subsequent exec to init in ramdisk.img does not work.

I am wondering why others are not seeing this problem.

DDS Central

Oct 19, 2017, 6:59:06 PM10/19/17
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Oreo x86 isn't usable yet. You'll have to wait.