Re: Getting graphics issues with a 4.4.2 with a4-1250 Radeon HD 8210 GPU

67 görüntüleme
İlk okunmamış mesaja atla

TBD

okunmadı,
31 Mar 2015 13:39:1531.03.2015
alıcı andro...@googlegroups.com
On 3/31/2015 12:53 AM, Corruptedfile wrote:
> Seems with anything I try to do I still cant get correct graphics to show up. Read up that using some smaller res I would be able to to get it to show which I was able to, but it was just waaaay to slow to use because I believe hardware acceleration is disabled. But I feel I can get this to work I just haven't been able to find the answer to this online because everyone says radeons are not yet supported, but yet I see people running it with ease.
> https://www.dropbox.com/sc/enxf762kyowl3qa/AACfcw4UdsjbZ_jUA3-h2Jmta

I beleive, And not sure if I'm Correct, But maybe point you in the right
direction, I thought the Mesa Builds handle Radeon and AMD GPU's, Might
want to search on that?!? Not sure I have Intel...

TBND
Tümünü yanıtla
Yazarı yanıtla
Yönlendir