[Announcement] About the flaming war in the list

Chih-Wei Huang

Jan 25, 2015, 12:43:42 PM1/25/15
to Android-x86
Hi All,
Due to the recent flaming war in the list,
I decide to stop the post permission of
Mike Ross and Christopher Price
because they continue involve in such
flaming wars and recalcitrant to stop
even after warned.
It takes effect immediately until
they show they are mature enough to
participate the community.

Someone may argue why Christopher Price
is banned as well. He seems just defended
himself reasonably. He did not.
Most of his words are just sophistries
that can't bear examination.
I will forward some private email
he sent me later so all of you can judge
what a guy he is.

To give Christopher Price a last chance.
I'll spend some time (hope it's worth)
to review the so called
"console-os-dr1-kernel-source.tar.gz"
released by him and judge whether
it contains any useful information to the community.
I'll post the useful patches to us after analyzing
and restore his post permission.
However, if you do NOT see such a post by
me or any other developer in ONE WEEK,
that just means the kernel source he released
is just a copy of android-ia or something else
that is not worth refuting.
It also means his project is just a scam
so he will be banned forever.

Finally, DO NOT REPLY THIS POST.
Otherwise I'll think you have intention to
involve the flaming war and will ban you as well.

--
Chih-Wei
Android-x86 project