Android-x86 6.0 32-bit hangs at "Just a sec..."

Vampyrah Broadcasting

Sep 25, 2016, 11:26:46 AM9/25/16
to Android-x86
Hello everybody,

I tried to install Android-x86 6.0 32-bit on my old Pentium 4 3.0 GHz with hyperthreading and an ATI Radeon HD 4650 video card this evening. Everything went fine, until I got a screen that said "Select a language". When I chose a language, I went to a screen called "Just a sec...", but that seems to load endlessly. Powering off and returning to the language screen works fine. There are also two icons on the top: one battery icon and one Wi-Fi icon, which had no connection because I didn't choose one.
Could you guys help me with getting past the screen?

Cheers,

Dennis