modem 56k

miguel rodriguez

Oct 21, 2015, 10:27:46 PM10/21/15
to Android-x86
Tengo una del inspiron 1420 com módem de 56K (RJ11), como puedo hacer para que android x86 lo detecte y asi usar una linea de telefono fijo??
gracias

miguel rodriguez

Oct 21, 2015, 11:23:38 PM10/21/15
to Android-x86
I have a Dell Inspiron 1420 with a 56K modem (RJ11) as I can do to make android x86 detects it and so use a landline phone ??
Thank you

miguel rodriguez

Oct 22, 2015, 8:17:49 PM10/22/15
to Android-x86
For a PC that can not be moved it is re useful !!! calls much cheaper

miguel rodriguez

Oct 22, 2015, 8:20:11 PM10/22/15
to Android-x86
Desktop PC is very useful

Povilas Staniulis

Oct 24, 2015, 2:30:05 PM10/24/15
to andro...@googlegroups.com
56K modem is ancient tech, I don't think anyone is going to bother
supporting that in Android.
As for the phone part, Android was never designed to support landlines,
I don't think you can get it to work without some custom software (not
sure if this is even achievable in software alone).
Message has been deleted

miguel rodriguez

Oct 24, 2015, 9:02:43 PM10/24/15
to Android-x86

Thank you,
I know it's an old technology,
but I wanted to use for the office, where android x86 is used as a diary ,
and I thought it would be useful to put in contact android call , and use a telephone line . We put a 3G modem . Cheers

miguel rodriguez

Jul 24, 2016, 11:54:27 PM7/24/16
to Android-x86

This was my idea, like Maxwell 10 so I ask again , you can install a 56k dial up modem rj11 ???
tablets are coming out with this old technology according to you.

miguel rodriguez